What are the contraindications of varicose veins in the legs
Patients do not always have time to seek medical help than take a big risk. If you do not start the treatment of varicose veins and the disease process progresses, you may experience complex consequences. To avoid problems, you should consider what are the contraindications Varices legs. A lot of them. Patients is to restrict not only the load, but also to adjust the daily dose again, wardrobe / closet, give up the use of certain medications.
A holistic approach to the treatment of Varicose vein disease, follow the recommendations of the treating physician – the main conditions for a successful recovery. The list is determined in each case separately. The expert takes into account the general health of the patient, and neglect of the pathological process. In the early stages, for example, to get exercise, a bath, but if the disease progresses rapidly, and such temptations should be abandoned.
Almost all sports in patients with the diagnosis "varicose veins of the lower extremities" are contraindicated, as well as a complete lack of exercise. Lack of exercise can lead to complications, intense workout, football, volleyball, and other similar things. So what to do? The simple answer is to follow the recommendations of the doctor. Only an expert will be able to determine what can and can not do in each case.Categorically only when the Varices are:
- strength training;
- exercises on simulators, which create an increased load on the lower limbs;
- jumping rope;
- different races (marathon, Sprinter);
- powerful squats with weights.
The initial stage of development of the pathological process is possible, but not desirable, to engage in such sports as volleyball, football and basketball, but only necessary to measure the load on the foot, use a compression garment and elastic bandages.
Experts recommend to give preference to swimming and walking. During these exercises, creating an optimal load on the muscles of the lower limbs, which are not veins. Results the walls of blood vessels toniziruyut, become stronger, improve their fitness, normalize blood circulation. Walking, walking outdoors is a good way to fill the cells with oxygen, which increases their durability.
Sauna and steam room
Thermal load and physical bad effect of the condition affects the blood vessels, so patients with varicose veins experts do not recommend using the sauna and bath. High temperatures affect the weak veins can cause the progression of the pathological process leads to the formation of blood clots.
If the sauna is strictly contraindicated Varices, bath the early stages you can walk, but only on the condition that it will get the doctor. The blood vessels have not had time to change its shape, and hot steam has a positive effect, stimulates blood circulation.Patients with varicose disease there are several recommendations that should be followed when visiting the baths:
- For example, it is impossible to arrange the steam room a lot of time, not exceeding 7 minutes.
- To enhance the effect, use an essential oil, various herbal decoctions and ointments. Together it has a good effect on the body, helps to normalize blood circulation, increases the tone of veins and, of course, to improve the health and condition of the patient the health.
Patients with Varices a popular question, because the veins affected by fire and soar feet. When a person has been in the lower limbs, they are more intense blood flow, which increases pressure on the weak walls of blood vessels. Such procedures may worsen the course of the disease, leads to the development of the inflammatory process, the formation of blood clots.
A long stay under the sun's rays or a tanning bed can also cause the progression of the pathological process, because uv rays do not affect the condition of the vessel.
The choice of shoes Varices
Patients with a diagnosis of "varicose veins of the lower extremities" very carefully, you need to approach the selection of shoes. The experts recommend to abandon the use of unpleasant boots, shoes, sandals, narrow shoes and high heels. Better to give preference to convenient designs of high heels. The perfect ballet flats, loafers. Often wearing fashionable but uncomfortable shoes with high heels leads to the development of the pathological process in the veins of the legs, such as leg and foot the blood circulation, congestion occurs.If in the context of professional activities to abandon the use of such Shoes is absolutely impossible, should adhere to the following rules when choosing:
- the shoe is made exclusively from natural materials (leather, suede), not synthetic;
- the model is very nice and easy to use should not create any additional load on the foot;
- heel stable, wide, shallow (9 cm), the better the forum.
If the disease is at an advanced stage, wearing shoes with heels can be, in any case. Doctors are not allowed to use such models only in the early stages, when Vienna has not lost its functionality. At times you need to give your feet a rest: remove the shoes and to do special exercises. With the right approach to the selection and use of shoes can not only prevent complications, but also speed up the healing process.
There are several pharmacological groups of medications that should be avoided in patients with a diagnosis of "Varices", as well as certain therapeutic actions contraindicated in:
- For example, birth control pills. As a result of regular intake of these drugs, the blood thickens, and this can lead to the formation of blood clots. Sex hormones, which are part of contraceptives, has the ability to increase blood clotting. If the patient has varicose veins, it is necessary to consult a gynecologist and choose a safer method of contraception.
- Surgery of the foot is also contraindicated for varicose veins. Patients can not perform full joint replacement surgery. The affected veins can get injured in the process of operation or they formed a blood clot, which can lead to the development of dangerous consequences. In such cases, first we need to improve varicose veins, and then surgical intervention.
What not to eat
Proper nutrition is one of the most important components of the complex treatment of varicose veins is diet. Correct, balanced, enriched with vitamins and trace elements nutrition contributes to the normalization of blood vessels, improve blood circulation. Make the menu follow together with your doctor.Patients with such a diagnosis is recommended to exclude completely from the diet:
- products that promote blood clotting and fluid retention in the body;
- high-calorie foods that are digested for a long time, polluting the intestines, can cause constipation and digestive disorders;
- food, by the use of oxidized fat, which leads to cell damage.
Patients should adjust their eating habits.If you follow the simple rules of nutrition can significantly improve health, cleanse the body of toxins, normalize the functioning of internal organs:
- Patients with a diagnosis of "Varices" do not drink alcoholic beverages. Alcohol-based products help to increase the blood viscosity, which increases the risk of blood clots.
- At least should reduce the intake of fried, fatty foods, sweets, canned foods, pasta.
- Doctors do not recommend the "lean" of eggs, pork and beef fat, meals they contribute to increase the level of "harmful" cholesterol in the blood, obstruction of the lumen of the vessels.
- Strong black tea and coffee, chocolate and cocoa to drink in limited quantities because these foods cause the occurrence of constipation.
- High-calorie food, it is recommended to replace fruit and vegetable dishes and cereals.
- Definitely need to observe the correct drinking system, drink at least 1.5 liters of clean water a day.
- The primary methods of cooking: boiling and stewing, baking, "a couple".
If you do not follow the recommendations of experts, contraindications to take into account, the combined drug treatment other methods of treatment, have all chances to cope with varicose veins of the lower extremities in the initial stage of its development, accelerate recovery and prevent the occurrence of dangerous complications.You can still think quickly to get rid of varicose veins hard?
- Advanced disease can cause irreversible consequences, such as gangrene, blood poisoning. Often the life of a person, who is far can only be saved in the amputation of the limb.
- In any case, you can't run a disease!