Treatment of varicose veins at home - is it possible to cope with folk remedies?
Varicose veins are a typical gynecological disease that causes a lot of discomfort to the fair sex. Girls and women almost always feel pain and heaviness in the lower extremities, which often leads to sleep disorders and insomnia.
In addition to pain and discomfort, varicose veins bring aesthetic dissatisfaction to the owner and their bodies. The disease manifests itself with the formation of ugly spider veins and bulging veins on the legs, which must be hidden under pants and long dresses or skirts.
Does it make sense to treat varicose veins at home with folk remedies?
Treatment of varicose veins is a very tedious and time-consuming process. In most cases, consulting a large number of doctors, performing various hardware procedures, as well as the use of all kinds of creams and ointments do not give the desired result.
Girls who are helpless to fight the disease do not see the point in using folk remedies. Meanwhile, some of them can be very effective and can be tested by many generations of women who suffer from this disease.
Folk remedies are especially popular in the treatment of reticular varicose veins, ie one in which a woman does not feel physical pain. The disease is most similar to many blue nets located on the calves and thighs. This disease often appears in women after pregnancy, when the hormonal background undergoes significant changes.
In this article we will tell you how to treat reticular varicose veins with folk remedies and what to do for it.
What lifestyle should women with varicose veins follow?
To treat varicose veins at home, you must first organize a proper lifestyle. To do this, you will need to eliminate bad habits such as smoking and alcohol, as they can aggravate the situation.
In addition, you must adjust your diet. If possible, minimize the consumption of spicy, smoked and fried foods, as well as limit salt intake.
Meanwhile, for varicose veins of the lower extremities, a number of certain products are not only possible, but also need to eat without restrictions, for example:
- All kinds of seafood - mussels, squid, shrimp, oily fish, etc. Large amounts of copper, which is part of these products, will give elasticity to blood vessels;
- Fresh vegetables. If you eat vegetables in the form of any salad, season them only with vegetable oil. In this disease, mayonnaise and sour cream should be completely excluded from the diet;
- Seaweed is rich not only in copper, but also in flavonoids, which reduce the likelihood of capillary thinning;
- Beef or veal liver is great not only for treatment but also for prevention of varicose veins;
- Kashi. Try to eat porridge every day for breakfast. Oatmeal, buckwheat and rice are one of the most important components in the treatment of this disease at home.
How to treat varicose veins with simple folk remedies?
The following folk remedies are very effective in helping varicose veins in the legs:
- One of the simplest and at the same time effective folk remedies against this disease is oily garlic. To prepare the medicine, you need to take white peeled garlic and crush it. Then mix with butter in a ratio of 1: 2. The resulting ointment should be applied to the protruding veins, cover with parchment paper and cover with a bandage or woolen scarf. So you can leave it on all night and after washing your feet thoroughly in the morning you need to put warm socks on them. It is believed that if varicose veins are treated in this way every day for a year, there will be no symptoms;
- In addition, you can tie slices of ordinary tomatoes to painful areas before going to bed. Moreover, green fruits are the best in this situation;
- If you experience leg pain and other discomforts, try crushing them with raw mashed potatoes. To do this, peel and grate. After 4 hours, the puree should be washed;
- Along with this folk remedy, you can drink an infusion of green apples. Antonovka range is the best for you. To prepare it, boil 1 liter of water, throw 3 apples in it, close the lid and put in a warm place for 3-4 hours. The apples should then be crushed, mixed well and filtered without being removed from the water. Add 20 tablespoons of honey. As a result, drink 50 ml of the solution in the morning and evening.
Herbs for the treatment of reticular varicose veins of the lower extremities with folk remedies
One of the most effective ways to get rid of reticular varicose veins with the help of folk remedies is herbal treatment.
Try the following recipes to combat the cosmetic defects that accompany this disease:
- Kalanchoe, a well-known indoor herb, is excellent for treating this disease. Put kalanchoe leaves in a one-liter jar to fill to half. Add 70% alcohol to the leaves. Infuse the remedy for 10-14 days, shaking occasionally. Do not expose the jar to direct sunlight. It is necessary to lubricate the feet every day before going to bed;
- In summer, in most garden houses, you can find tree lice. Take as much as you can and be prepared for a long but effective treatment of varicose veins. Lice should be applied to painful spots and covered with ordinary burdock, plantain or white cabbage leaf. At least 4 such compresses a day should be done, but each of them can be kept on your feet for no more than two hours.
Of course, varicose veins are a very unpleasant disease that prevents women from loving their body and enjoying its beauty, but also causes a lot of pain and discomfort. In the treatment of reticular varicose veins is enough to treat with simple folk remedies, and in more complex cases requires mandatory consultation with a phlebologist.
Meanwhile, folk remedies should still not be discounted - combined with medical and hardware treatment, it can speed up the elimination of the disease and significantly alleviate your condition.