How effective is the treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies?
Due to the high prices in medical clinics, folk remedies for varicose veins are still used. The most popular method for treating leg vascular problems is laser therapy. Modern treatments will help prevent painful sensations, discomfort and scarring from incisions that will be noticeable after traditional surgery. The minimum cost of laser surgery is quite high, and not everyone can afford it.
Varicose veins are more common in women than men. This is primarily due to frequent hormonal changes in the female body. It occurs during pregnancy and with the onset of menopause. Another reason is to wear high heels. Men do not face such a problem, because they are not familiar with the feeling of heaviness in the legs after running all day in high heels.
As women always try to be the most attractive and attractive, the swollen veins in their legs confuse them. If you do not have money for laser treatment, do not despair and never hide your feet under the pants. To get started, go to any medical forum on the Internet and read the opinions of people who are able to cope with this disease. Try a folk remedy for varicose veins before going to the operating table.
Treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies
People who shut their brains about how to remove the veins in their legs often forget about excellent folk remedies. Mother Nature did not leave her children unattended. Many folk wisdom has come down to this day and successfully helps people in the treatment of many diseases. It should be remembered that varicose veins can have different stages of complications. The treatment of varicose veins offered by traditional medicine helps many, but not all.
Tip!Before starting self-medication, visit a phlebologist and consult with him about your health condition.
Traditional medicine is very rich in terms of recommendations and recipes. Offers the following drug procedures and medications for varicose veins:
- leech therapy (hirudotherapy);
- exercises for the lower extremities;
- chestnut tincture;
- Kalanchoe tincture;
- raw mashed potatoes;
- hop treatment;
- garlic with butter;
- lemon and honey ointment;
- garlic with honey, etc.
By trying different methods to get rid of varicose veins, you can find the most effective medicine for you. Someone will manage only with exercises, someone will try to treat varicose veins with ointments and tinctures. In any case, this treatment will no longer be and will not hurt your feet. Maybe you should visit a medical forum and learn more about who and how they overcome their illnesses.
Effective exercises to improve vascular health
Excessive physical activity or, conversely, a very passive and sedentary lifestyle can lead to dilation of the arteries of the lower extremities. Do a few simple exercises at home to avoid having to treat the advanced stage of varicose veins in the hospital.
- Squat. Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and slowly begin to squat with your arms outstretched. Do not squat too deep, do not go below knee level. This exercise should be repeated at least 10-15 times and, if possible, increase the number of repetitions to 30-40 times. This exercise not only effectively helps against varicose veins, but also makes the figure more toned.
- Birch tree. This is not only an effective remedy for varicose veins, but also an excellent workout for the muscles of the spine and abdomen. On your back, you should always lie on a hard surface and gently lift your legs and body, holding your back with your hands. Repeat the exercise 10 to 20 times.
- Exercise doctor. This simple exercise is good for treating painful veins. You should stand on a hard surface, stand on your feet (not too high, about 1-2 cm from the ground) and then sharply descend to the ground on your heels. Thus, the blood circulation begins and a kind of cleansing of the vessels of the lower extremities takes place.
As you can see, not only drugs against varicose veins help, but also regular physical activity. If you are not lazy and do three simple exercises a day, you will not have to treat a neglected disease. If you want to know more different exercises, visit an online forum where people share their experiences.
Compresses and lotions to restore the health and beauty of the feet
If you are tired of thinking about how to remove varicose veins in your legs, and none of the pharmacy ointments help you, you can make an ointment yourself only by mixing natural ingredients. You can find prescriptions for such drugs by looking at the medical literature or forum posts. Many people who already receive help from natural remedies against varicose veins share their useful experiences.
- Honey compression.Take a warm natural cloth and saturate it with honey. It is desirable not to be sugary. Wrap the fabric in the necessary places, cover it with cling film so that the honey does not stick to clothes or bedding. During the first week, the compress should be applied daily and the bandage should be worn for 2 hours. In the second week of treatment, you can increase the time to 4 hours. From the third week, the compress should be applied at night. The full course of treatment is 7 weeks. Such a pleasant compress will not only treat varicose veins, but also help to improve the condition of the skin.
- Kalanchoe tincture compress.A half-liter jar of dried and crushed leaves of this miraculous plant should be poured with 1 liter of alcohol or vodka. The drug should be infused in a dark place for a week. Rubbing the lower limbs should start with the fingers and gradually reach the knees.
- Compress raw mashed potatoes.Grate the potatoes, place the resulting slice in a thick layer on the wound veins and wrap your feet with a cotton cloth. The compress needs to be renewed every three to four hours. Keep the potato "dressing" for at least a day.
Don't forget alternative treatments, in some cases they can't cure the disease worse than pharmaceutical drugs. Remember that folk remedies will always last longer than traditional treatments. However, it may be better to spend time and energy on such procedures than to lie under a scalpel and walk on the scars left after the operation.
Ointments made from natural products
Garlic + butter
Take a large head of garlic. Be sure to keep the garlic cloves white, not purple or blue. Make a corn out of it and add 50 g of butter. First, remove from the refrigerator to soften. Lubricate the affected areas of the veins with the resulting ointment and wrap your feet with a tight natural cloth overnight. Such procedures should be carried out within a month. Traditional doctors recommend treating varicose veins with this special tool, as it shows the best results.
Lemon honey ointment
Grind two lemons in a blender or meat grinder. Mix the resulting mixture with 100 g of honey. Let the ointment sit for about 3 days. Rub the affected areas of the leg with a thick layer, wrap with parchment paper and cover with a cotton cloth. It is recommended to leave the compress with the ointment for at least 2 hours, ideally all night. Thus, you will be able to treat varicose veins much faster.
The best prevention of varicose veins is herbal tincture
The best folk remedy used both for treatment and prevention of varicose veins is herbal tincture. By visiting any forum dedicated to the treatment of varicose veins, you will come across many recipes for tinctures to be taken orally before or after meals.
- Chestnut tincture.Collect white flowers during the flowering period of the chestnut. If you fail to do so, the fruits (chestnuts) will do. Pour 50 grams of peeled and pre-dried chestnut flowers, 0, 5 liters of vodka. Tincture should stand 14 days in a dark and cool place. Shake periodically to prevent turbidity. This tincture should be taken 45 drops three times daily after meals. It can also be used to rub painful areas of the legs. This infusion can not only cure the disease, but also use it to prevent disease.
- A decoction of hop cones.Pour 3 tablespoons chopped hop cones in a liter of water and boil for 10 minutes in a water bath. After cooling, you need to drink a glass of broth before eating. You should take this medicine three times a day.
There are more different recipes and alternative methods to treat problems with blood vessels and blood vessels. Do not rush to the pharmacy to buy expensive drugs. Herbs for varicose veins are no worse than expensive and popular medicines. Remember, prevention is the best treatment. Do not be lazy to follow your diet, get rid of bad habits such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption, take time to exercise daily and your feet will definitely thank you.