Varicose veins on the legs
There are several common causes that lead to varicose veins in the legs:
- A large and long-term stress in the lower part of the body. In particular, it relates to the professions,
- Pregnancy. When a woman is in position, the load on the foot increases. The fetus is capable of pressure including his feet, the blood volume increases. This leads to pain in the feet and provokes varicose veins. But in any case, the pregnancy-all the symptoms disappear years after the appearance of the baby.
- Overweight. If any load on the foot increases, which leads to such disease. This is one of the most common reasons for the appearance of varicose veins in the legs.
- Age. Over time, the walls of the veins wear out, become brittle and lose their former elasticity. Because of this, they are stretching and appear varicose.
- Heredity. If in your family someone from relatives suffered from this disease, you also have to be in danger.
- Changes in hormone balance. Pregnancy already noted, so one of the reasons. Varicose veins can cause puberty, menopause, menstruation. All this causes disturbances in the hormonal background of women.
- Lack of physical activity. During a long stay in a sitting position to pinch the blood vessels, resulting in marked disturbance of blood circulation. The calf muscles and legs as a pump to pump the blood. But if you stop, the blood vessels tone began to deteriorate, which causes the appearance of varicose veins.
- Wrong shoes and clothing. Trigger varicose veins can wearing pants too tight and jeans that drag on the legs. Too tight shoes and high heels lead to varicose veins the legs.
These are the main causes of the disease, there are also non-spreading phenomena, which sometimes occur in the development of the disease.
In addition to the reasons, there is also a symptoms that help identify early emphysema. You should pay attention to the following information:
- Leg veins has changed color. Change the color of the veins is one of the most important signs of the disease.
- Veins disappear when you put the foot in a horizontal position or just lying.
- The legs and joints of the feet appeared ulcers. They prove that the power of the skin of the lower limbs was broken.
- There is thickening of the veins.
- Can occur spasms of the muscles of the legs.
- There is a strong dull pain in the lower part of the body.
- Sometimes there is the appearance of pigmentation.
Upon detection of any symptoms, or all together, it is recommended to immediately consult a doctor, the diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins.
Diagnosis and treatment
Varicose veins on the legs and feet is not only a cosmetic defect. The treatment of this disease, which should seriously and carefully. If symptoms appear, you should contact your doctor. He appoints the propagation of ultrasonic dopplerography. It looks like the quality of the blood circulation and detect the presence of obstacles, if any.
The initial stage of the treatment of varicose veins is recommended, when using ointments and gels. They reduce swelling, eliminate pain and fatigue. Of course, the impact of nutrients in as little as possible, but in the early stages, that is enough.
There is a special venotonic given by the doctor. They also help relieve swelling, to reduce pain and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. They can be used together with ointments.
Varicose veins are treated with endovenous laser coagulation. Is the procedure the effect of laser medical ship. Is performed under local anesthesia. After the procedure, the sprocket pass.
Now there is a new method of treatment of the disease. Is ozone, which is associated with the injection of ozone into the lumens of the vessels using a micro needle. As a result, gaps are glued together. Several procedures allow you to quickly feel the result.
Some resort to a radical method - removal of the vein with surgical intervention. You can do this on foot with a small hole. After he becomes invisible. Day after surgery the patient is sent home. But within a month he has to wear special tights or bandaged feet.
The sport of varicose veins
There are specially designed sets of exercises, to combat varicose veins.
They improve blood circulation, which prevent the further development of the disease. Before the exercise program you should consult with your doctor. It is best to do exercises in the morning, because it is charging.
Engage in certain types of sport, provided that the load on the foot is small. It can be swimming, fitness, Aqua aerobics. These types of to improve blood circulation and reduce the risk of further disease development.
Squats, running and classes at the gym are allowed only in the early stages of the disease.
The treatment of varicose veins and other ways, among which are widely used in:
- Massage. It is allowed only in the early stages of the disease. To do it yourself. You only need a special massage for the feet. It helps to improve blood circulation in the veins and prevents the formation of vascular blood clots. Helps to reduce pain. But if you have open wounds, massage is contraindicated.
- Treatment with leeches. Is a modern and popular method of treatment of this disease. A place where there is a knot, attach a few leeches and 3 have the entire length of the vein. To get the effect of the shedding of blood. Although not all doctors are convinced that the effectiveness of this method.
- Socks for the feet. These are special socks that help ease the suffering feet. To replace them can be bandaged foot. It is not as effective.
- Orthopedic pillow feet. To help alleviate the painful condition. It is recommended to use it as often as possible. Pillow there are a variety of models.
To alleviate the condition, and prevent further development of varicose veins and prevent its occurrence, you need to:
- not a long time in one position;
- get rid of the uncomfortable shoes and tight things;
- drink per day at least 2 liters of water and give up bad habits;
- monitor their weight and exercise regularly;
- every morning take a contrast shower.
The treatment of a disease, it is recommended that in the initial stage. After the discovery of the first symptoms should immediately see a doctor, you will be able to cope with the disease more quickly and efficiently. It is recommended to perform preventive procedures to suspend development of the disease or to prevent its occurrence.