Symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus and the treatment of varicose veins
It is known that varicose veins are more tend to women, but few people know that varicose veins can develop not only the legs and thighs, but also the internal organs, for example the uterus.
The pathology of provoking a huge number of environmental factors. The modern woman does not cherish themselves, continually put the body to physical loads, and all this eventually has a negative effect on the body. The disease can develop over the years, and can be diagnosed already at a late stage. It is for this reason, at least once a year, you need to undergo preventive examination by a gynecologist.
Generally, the prognosis for treatment of the disease is favorable, important, immediately ask for help from qualified professionals, and not listen to the advice of neighbors, who once faced a similar problems and was cured tinctures or ointments. Treatment of varicose veins of the uterus should be mandatory, because the disease can cause dangerous consequences:
- thrombophlebitis – a disease of the walls of the uterus, and later the formation of blood clotting;
- ovarian vein thrombosis – blockage of blood vessels.
Both diseases can be life-threatening without timely medical help.
The reasons for the development of the disease
Varicose veins of the uterus is associated with impaired hormonal levels and the functioning of the thyroid gland. The disease develops as a result of increased clotting of blood in the pelvic organs.
varicose veins of the uterus may have the following reasons:
- long-term inflammation of the body;
- heavy work;
- frequent constipation;
- intrauterine contraception;
- congenital malformations;
- deformities of the venous valves;
- running varicose veins in the legs;
- genetic predisposition to the disease;
- physical activity;
- hormonal contraception;
- uncontrolled use of the drug.
Find out the causes of the development of degenerative changes in the vessels can be only a qualified doctor after a thorough examination and questioning of the patient. varicose veins of the cervix sometimes develops during pregnancy. Because the fetus is in the abdominal cavity is uneven, it can compress the uterine veins in the later stages.
Varicose veins uterus during pregnancy is not considered a pathology, and does not require treatment, immediately after birth the circulation normal. In some cases, doctors recommend a caesarean section to avoid rupture and bleeding during the companies.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus
The complexity of the situation is that the symptoms of this disease is very similar to other diseases of the urinary system, and therefore, it can be easily confused, and the treatment is performed correctly. Pronounced symptoms of varicose veins in the uterus is only 2 steps. In the early stages of the disease does not let himself know. Determined in step 1, you can accidentally during a routine ultrasound examination.
Symptoms blood vessels of the uterus:
- nagging pain and discomfort in the lower abdomen;
- a feeling of heaviness in the lower back;
- disruption of the menstrual cycle;
- pain during sexual intercourse;
- heavy menstruation;
- atypical sharing;
- diminished performance.
All of the above symptoms are a good reason for going to the doctor. Self-diagnose and self-prescribing treatment alone is strictly prohibited, this can be done only by a qualified doctor individually.
Diagnosis and medical treatment
Computed tomography and x-rays have little data, procedures, diagnosis of such diseases as varicose veins in the uterus. Much more information about the condition of the patient can be obtained using ultrasound.
Transvaginal is the use of a special sensor, which can be used to assess the condition of the blood vessels in the uterus. In addition to the appointed laboratory tests to assess the composition of the blood. Increased number of platelets can impair normal blood circulation and cause a number of negative consequences for the organism. Very often vte on a venous dilatation combined with varicose veins of the ovary, so the doctor has to examine and appendages.
If you are diagnosed with varicose veins of the uterus, the treatment is carried out in two ways – conservative and surgical.
If the disease was diagnosed at a late stage or drug therapy has not brought the expected results, the surgery is performed. There are several options for surgical treatment:
- laser coagulation;
- radio wave coagulation;
- traditional surgical.
Diet and exercise therapy
During treatment and after surgery, it is important to follow a healthy lifestyle and eat right. Increase the amount of vitamin products your diet very well affect the condition of the veins of the cucumber, cranberries, celery, tomatoes and cherries. Limit the consumption of fried, fatty and smoked food, it contributes to clogged vessels and reduce the absorption of vitamins. Should give up bad habits, spend more time in the fresh air and not stay long in the same position. All physical activity, which itself puts a woman should be available.
Varicose veins are the veins of the uterus is corrected exercises, improve muscle tone and blood vessels of the organ. Well affect the condition of the patients following exercise:
- Lie on your back, hands palms pasted on the floor, legs make movements that mimic Cycling.
- In the same position to do the foot exercise "scissors" 30 times. Then turn the stomach. Body lifting, resting his elbows on his floor, and done the same footwork. This position allows manipulation of the limbs more difficult, but the effect of them more.
- In a sitting or standing position, take back a bet in the anus. Combine this movement with the right breathing, the inhale pull, exhale, release the air. Enough 15 back bet times a day.
- Sit on the floor, bend one knee, and the other leg straightened. Foot slowly up and down 20 times. After the foot change.
These simple exercises will not take a bit of time, can improve the blood circulation in the pelvic organs, and directly into the uterus. Because of the extra load can climb up the stairs, it also has a large positive effect on blood circulation and strengthen the muscles in the legs.
Folk remedies and recipes
Great to help dilute the blood and improve blood circulation processes the following traditional methods:
- Dilute a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water. Use 2 times a day before meals.
- Tincture of horse chestnut helps not only to strengthen blood vessels and increase immunity. It can be ready to buy in the drugstore or make your own by mixing chopped chestnuts and alcohol. Means, insist 2 weeks in a glass container with the lid tightly closed. Inside use 20 drops before meals.
- Cleanse the blood vessels of propolis in its natural form and in the form of decoction. Recommended resorption of the slice tool for hours or cook it on the basis of the broth, just the gulf of propolis of boiling water and stand for 20 minutes. Need to note that tool can hurt people with high blood pressure because it stimulates the blood circulation in the body and cause a hypertensive crisis.
- Tincture of lilacs and alcohol well to eliminate congestion in the pelvic organs. You need to mix 200 g of the flowers of the plant are 0.5 liters of alcohol and insist 2 weeks. Then 1 teaspoon drink before each meal to drink or eat.
- Good help decoction of hop cones. Their stewed in boiling water for 15 minutes, to insist half an hour and drink half a Cup 2 times a day.
Varicose veins of the uterus, a very serious pathology, so you get involved in people's treatment in this case is not necessary. It can work as a supplement to the basic treatment, in any case, does not apply to separately. Now that you know what it is, varicose veins in the uterus and you know how to deal with it, so the first symptoms can quickly contact your doctor and stop the disease at an early stage, do not allow him to develop into a chronic form, which is considered incurable.